Klinsmann-ho, who meets Saudi Arabia, has a slight lead of 52.7% to advance to the quarterfinals

The possibility of advancing to the quarterfinals by the “Clinsman” team, which advanced to the round of 16 after a poor performance, is slightly ahead of Saudi Arabia, a report showed. As the team tied with Malaysia after poor performance, it ranked fifth among the teams that advanced to the round of 16.

South Korea, led by head coach Jurgen Klinsmann, drew 3-3 in the final third match of the 2023 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Asian Cup Group E against Malaysia at Al-Zanup Stadium in Al-Wakra, Qatar on the 25th (Korea time).

In the 21st minute of the first half, Jung Woo-young (Stutgart) scored the first goal of the header, but lost the lead when he gave up two goals at the start of the second half. Korea, which launched a counterattack, scored two goals at the end of the second half to bring back the flow, but missed the victory as it lost points just before the end of the game.

Korea, which tied after two consecutive games, had one win and two draws (five points), ranking second in the group. Korea will play Saudi Arabia, the first in Group F, in the round of 16 strongest teams.

The round of 16 will be held at 1 a.m. on the 31st at Education City Stadium.

According to “Opta,” which specializes in European football statistics, South Korea has a 52.7% chance of beating Saudi Arabia to reach the quarterfinals, slightly ahead of Saudi Arabia (47.3%).

Currently, the FIFA ranking is 23rd for South Korea and 56th for Saudi Arabia, but Opta believes South Korea will struggle due to the recent bad trend in South Korea.

Saudi Arabia ranked first in Group F with two wins and one draw (seven points). Led by its great coach Roberto Mancini, the Saudi Arabian team scored four goals and only allowed one run in three matches. In contrast, Korea had eight goals in three matches (one win and two draws), but allowed six runs, showing signs of nervousness in defense.

In the past, they have met 18 times and are facing each other with five wins, eight draws and five losses.

In the most recent match, the Korean team had a showdown in Newcastle, the U.K., in September last year, and won the match 1-0, thanks to Cho Kyu-sung (Mit Whelan)’s winning goal. The match against Saudi Arabia was the first victory for the Korean team in six matches since Clinton took office in February last year. 헤라카지노

Opta predicted Korea’s chances of advancing to the semifinals at 30.4%, 20.6% of its chances of advancing to the finals, and 11% of its chances of winning the championship.

Japan had the highest probability of winning the championship at 18.2 percent, followed by Qatar (16.8 percent), Australia (14.7 percent), Iran (12.2 percent), and Korea (11 percent).

Tags:

No Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *